To open my mailbox like someone opening a surprise box and to feel the pleasure of discovery unleashed by an envelope decorated with stamps.
To be part of the world and also to discover it this way, with the help of those who share this vision.

Wednesday 15 September 2021

COVER N.40 - Andorra - French Post

Postmark:  - Principat d'Andorra - Andorra-La-Vella 30AUG21
Posted on the 30th August; received on the 4th September. (Fom 23AUG till 4SEP I was away, so the date of reception could be any day within that interval)
__________________________________________________________________________________
The second letter I mailled myself during my short stay in Andorra was sent through the French Andorran Post service.

As per my Spanish Andorran letter, I used the Europa series stamp, a 1,5€ stamp issued on 15MAY21, illustrated with a nice drawing of a Trumpeter Rat (Galemys pyrenaicus)  a species with a "Vulnerable" global conservation status, due to habitat destruction.

This small insectivore and semi-aquatic mammal, which I had never hear of, can be found in the Pyrenees and in the North of Spain and... Portugal, my own country.

No comments:

Post a Comment