To open my mailbox like someone opening a surprise box and to feel the pleasure of discovery unleashed by an envelope decorated with stamps.
To be part of the world and also to discover it this way, with the help of those who share this vision.

Thursday 13 January 2022

You only need to be standing, in order to fall.... Monsieur de La Palice couldn't have put it better, I presume, but the fact was that I tripped on crossing a street, fell, tried to protect my face with my hand and made a mess of it. So much so, that on top of a nice purplish blue eye ,  I had a thumb completely displaced and in the aftermath of it I had to undergo hand surgery and am still recovering with the help of physiotherapy.

that is why I have not been updating my blog for the past month or so.

I now have regained the ability to do it and in the coming weeks i'll try to bring it up to date, with the few  nice covers and postcards I got in my letterbox in the meantime.

so... back to normal programming!😀

and a belated 

HAPPY NEW YEAR, to anyone reading this!

No comments:

Post a Comment