To open my mailbox like someone opening a surprise box and to feel the pleasure of discovery unleashed by an envelope decorated with stamps.
To be part of the world and also to discover it this way, with the help of those who share this vision.

Sunday 1 May 2022

POSTCARD N.75 - JAPAN

Postcrossing postcard sent on  12th April (?); received on the 20th April
Postcard image: lift-off at Tanegashima
______________________________________________________________________________

A Rocket, probably carrying some satellite or some such is launched from the rocket launching pad of the Japan Aerospace eXploration Agency - JAXA, in the island of Tanagashima.

The image is quite self-evident, and I have to say I do envy a bit Kanna, who sent me the postcard inside cover #103 and whom I thank for it, for she says she has witnessed this spectacle several times....




No comments:

Post a Comment