To open my mailbox like someone opening a surprise box and to feel the pleasure of discovery unleashed by an envelope decorated with stamps.
To be part of the world and also to discover it this way, with the help of those who share this vision.

Thursday 3 August 2023

COVER N. 281 - FRANCE

Postmark: Festivals de Méditerranée - Arles Les recontres de Photographie  - Premier Jour - Euromed Postal  07.07.23

Posted on the 7th July; Received on the 11th July 2023

_________________________________________________________________________________

My first multiple.

As I mentioned in the previous post, I received two Les Rencontres de Photographie d'Arles Euromed FDCs, for which I  could not be more thankful to Eric and Pierre.

Not wanting to repeat myself, I'll just note, à propos the cover Eric so kindly surprised me with, that, in a way, even though it is a duplicate cover, it is quite singular.

In fact, even if marred by an unnecessary double obliteration, it was applied upside down over the commemorative postmark, and not over the stamp.

Quite unique....☺



The 2023 theme for the Euromed common issue being Mediterranean Festivals, La Poste chose this important artistic event to showcase on the very nice 1,80 stamp issued on 07JUL2023, that constitutes the French emission and which Eric and Pierre so kindly sent me as FDCs.

Thanks a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment