To open my mailbox like someone opening a surprise box and to feel the pleasure of discovery unleashed by an envelope decorated with stamps.
To be part of the world and also to discover it this way, with the help of those who share this vision.

Monday 4 March 2024

POSTCARD N.133 - RUSSIA

Postcrossing postcard sent on the 3rd February, received on the  28 February 2024

Postcard image: Ilyushin 96
__________________________________________________________________________________

On my previous post I have already identified the subject of the postcard that Julia so kindly sent me inside cover #414, but I could not let go without including a scan of the postcard itself , which is another quite interesting addition to my collection and for which I again thank Julia.


The image depicts one  Il 96 in the livery  used  for service with the presidential fleet of the Russian Federation, operated by Rossiya Airlines.



No comments:

Post a Comment